Newest Updates - Quick View
- KEF R100 Loudspeakers
- Hegel Music Systems H160 Integrated Amplifier-DAC
- Mark Knopfler: "Tracker"
- The Vinyl Revival
- Luxman Opinion
- Parasound Halo A 31 Three-Channel Power Amplifier
- Van Morrison: "Duets: Re-working the Catalogue"
- KEF Buying Decision
- Cambridge Audio Azur 651P Phono Stage
- Justin Kauflin: "Dedication"
Newest Features & Reviews
- Created: 20 June 2013 20 June 2013
To Hans Wetzel,
I just read your informative review of the KEF R900 loudspeakers. I noticed you had a Rogue Audio Sphinx integrated amplifier in your rotation of components, but you did not say much about it. Is a review forthcoming?
Greg, I actually just finished up the review of the Sphinx. It’s a terrific little integrated, and the review is set to be published on July 1. Check back then to see my thoughts, as well as to get a hint of other reviews that will be posted in the coming months. . . . Hans Wetzel